2023-24 Pledge Drive Information
How do I pledge?
• Read our Pledge Campaign Brochure HERE
• Take a look at the Fair Share Giving Guide HERE
• Use the 2023-24 Online Pledge Form to complete your pledge
• Printable Pledge Form here
What is a pledge and why is it important?
A pledge is a promise to donate to the Greenville UU Fellowship during the next fiscal year. It’s a statement of support and belief in who we are and where we’re headed.
Is a financial pledge required for membership?
Current bylaws require an annual “gift of record” from members – yet there is no minimum contribution required and no requirement to make a pledge in advance of it. All we ask is that everyone make the best contribution they can within their personal means. GUUF relies on pledges for more than 80% of its income, and pledges let us know what funds we can count on when it comes to creating a realistic budget. We ask that you carefully consider what you can contribute.
How do I fulfill my pledge?
- Make weekly, monthly or quarterly payments or a single annual payment
- Mail in your pledge payments or drop them into the Sunday collection basket. Envelopes for cash are provided in the pews. Please write your name on the envelope and note “Pledge” on envelopes or checks.
- Set up automatic payments from your bank, just as you may already do for many of your other payments. See the link below . . .
- Donate stocks, bonds, or mutual funds. See the link to the form below.