REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE CORNER
A group has formed to provide information about, discuss and support women’s reproductive rights.
The following web sites serve, assist, support and promote reproductive rights for all:
• South Carolina WREN Women’s Rights and Empowerment Network
• Greenville Women’s Clinic Women’s clinic in Greenville that provides women’s health care, including abortion services
• Upstate Clinic Defenders Group that is at the clinic EVERY WEEKDAY to show support and help women access the clinic … They could use our help! Link is to their Facebook page.
• Carolina Abortion Fund Abortion fund serving North and South Carolina
• Planned Parenthood of South Atlantic Local Planned Parenthood affiliate
• Side With Love Uplift Action Arm of UUA’s Side with Love campaign that organizes for LGBTQIA,+, Gender, and Reproductive Justice
• Faith Choice Ohio Ohio-based organization with a number of resources and trainings about abortion and the faith justification for abortion.
• ACLU South Carolina Local ACLU affiliate
• If, When, How — Advocates for a future when all people can self-determine their reproductive lives free from discrimination, coercion, or violence.
• Palmetto State Abortion Fund South Carolina abortion fund founded in December of 2021.
• We the Women Project — local Greenville-based organization supporting choice and the ability to access abortion care
• Women’s Reproductive Rights Assistance Project — national organization that helps bridge the financial gap for disadvantaged people seeking an abortion or emergency contraceptives
If you are interested in joining our group or have additional resources to add to this page, please e-mail Kristi Allam at email@example.com.