The fourth principle speaks of “free and responsible search for meaning,” but we don’t often talk much about how we actually go about the search. Methodist John Wesley’s teachings provide an interesting entry point for this conversation.
- HURRICANE MICHAEL
- White Fragility: Why it’s so hard for white people to talk about race
- Social Justice League Survey
- REVEREND’S WRITINGS: October
- Bulletin “Board”: October
- DONATIONS PLEASE!
- “The Wheel” Jazz: 25 October
- Movie Night: 26 October
- PROUD MARY THEATER CO. – THE BOYS IN THE BAND: November 1-3, 2018
- Fellowship Thanksgiving: 22 November