A high, holy day in the pagan calendar, a time to acknowledge the blooming of flowers and how young hearts turn to love. Come prepared to sing, celebrate, and maybe even to dance! (Sunday Services associate: Wes Tower)
- AN ANTIDOTE TO STRESS AND CYNICISM
- 29 April: EARTH SPIRIT CELEBRATION
- RELIGIOUS HUMANISM FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
- 12-13 MAY – NEW TO UU?
- May 14 is Membership Sunday
- GAIHN: 14-21 May
- 21 May – CONGREGATIONAL MEETING
- Rev. Pat Jobe’s musings
- President’s Post
- The Movies!