How to Become a Member of the Greenville Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
We’d love to have you join us in this wonderful and unique Fellowship! Before you join, we want you to learn more about us, our Fellowship, and Unitarian Universalism to make sure we’re right for you. Try doing this:
- Visit our Sunday Services several times. No two services are the same!
- Join in by:
– participating in one of our programs,
– volunteering for a committee (being a barista is a great place to start),
– or a social opportunity (dances, Auction, monthly Eat ‘n’ Greet).
- Meet and talk with current members at coffee hour after service, or at any of our other events.
- Join us for GUUF 101 – This is a great way to get to know our Fellowship, and learn more about Unitarian Universalism. Our next GUUF 101 will be on September 13 & 14, 2019 – a Friday evening and Saturday morning (we hold GUUF 101 twice a year).
- When you’re ready, we will be delighted to have you attend the Ingathering to formalize your membership.
When you decide that you like what you’ve seen and heard, we’d love to have you join our Fellowship. At our Ingathering, new members will be welcomed to our Fellowship by our Reverend Lisa Bovee-Kemper, the Fellowship Board, our Membership Committee and all of our Members. Ingatherings are held during Sunday service a few weeks after GUUF 101 (our next Ingathering is Sunday, October 6). New Members will also receive more guidance on all that the Fellowship offers and we’ll discuss and share your spiritual journey to Unitarian Universalism.
Be a part of our welcoming and liberal religious community! Enroll now for GUUF 101, September 2019, by contacting:
Steve Hull – Membership Chair, or Kat Stellern – Membership Co-Chair