GUUF needs you to help ensure the safety of our Fellowship!
In today’s confusing and sometimes dangerous world, safety is more important than ever. YOU can help GUUF maintain the safest possible campus by becoming members of the Safety Team!
There are no special talents or skills necessary, and the duties are easy. So…here are some of the perks:
- You get to wear a two-way radio and say “Copy that!”
- You are provided with annual CPR certification…FREE!
- You will get training from experienced members of the Safety Team!
- You’ll participate in making our campus as secure as possible!
- You’ll be an unsung hero to our congregants and visitors!
If you’re interested, please see Cathy Jaggars, Kody Ward, Blume, John DelFavero, Sandy Howard, Todd Couillard, or Steve Compton for details. Look for the pink badges!